Impromptu photo shoot at our just-completed Gilbert Avenue Residence. A lovely day for the lovely house, where the wide roof overhangs provide some good summer shade. This was our second time working with one of our favorite clients, and it was an absolute dream.
Today we worked together to build furniture for our expanded office space, to start a new chapter at OFA. Thank you, #ogawafisherarchitects team! We wouldn’t be where we are without all of you.
We’re pleased to introduce the newest member of the team, Cristian Figueroa. Cristian recently graduated from UC Berkeley with a degree in Architecture and previously worked as drafter and AutoCAD tutor. He likes to spend his free time sketching, reading and playing chess. We’re looking forward to having Cristian participate in all aspects of the design and construction of our projects. Welcome Cristian!
Our Gilbert Avenue Residence it nearing completion, and it's feeling really nice inside. The stair slices through the middle of the home, allowing for the skylights and clerestory windows to illuminate all levels.
We are looking for a full-time Project Architect. The ideal candidate is able to work on and manage multiple residential projects with a team.
- 5-10 years experience in an architecture or interior design firm, preferably in residential design.
- Ability to take a residential project through an entire lifecycle.
- Ability to multi-task, work collaboratively, and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Open and thoughtful communication and writing skills.
- Have a positive and creative approach to design, work, and life.
- Proficiency with CAD programs (ArchiCAD experience a plus), as well as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Architecture; professional license preferred.
- LEED AP is a plus, but not required.
- We value passion and expertise in any discipline; we believe it enriches the design process and our office culture. Show us what you’ve got!
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes health insurance, paid time off, and retirement savings. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time, on-site position. Employment is contingent on a candidate’s ability to legally work in the US without employer sponsorship.
Please email cover letter, resume, references, and portfolio via link or PDF format to info_at_ogawafisher.com with “Project Architect” in the subject line. We will contact you - No phone calls or walk-ins please.