It's great to see the Marin Avenue Residence courtyard featured in this article, because we couldn't agree more that this outdoor space is an oasis of calm. The simple material palette, curated landscaping, and water-feature-as-art-piece are all contributors forming a cohesive whole. And it doesn't hurt that you can see the Golden Gate Bridge when seated at the table!
You can read a full summary of the project, and see loads of new photos. We'd love for you to check it out.
Special thanks to:
- Cesar Rubio for his beautiful photography
- Kristin Beadle and Paul Irving at Insite Web Publishing for their website mastery
- Heather Stanley for her excellent copy editng
- Chris Brooks of CB Builders for his craftsmanship and care
- And of course, the owners of the project, for allowing us to work with them and feature their home
We are very excited to add this project to our portfolio.
The vaulted ceiling over this living, dining, and kitchen will be white, but these dropped glulam beams will be stained to add warmth to the room. We are also excited about the two ridge skylights that will span across these beams. More soon!